A few passing clouds. Very cold.
Wind chills may approach -10 degrees F.
Average low: 22 degrees F.
This is absolutely terrible. Venturing outside automatically results in:
- A pink, nay red, windburned face.
- Numbing of the ears to the point of panic.
- Quick, short strides (due to loss of warmth in legs and joints) in the style of Willy Wonka's Oompa Loompas.
- Sometimes, just sometimes, I've seen other people with leaky noses. Never mine.
- General misery expressed by streaming foul language.