- tofu, chicken or steak (we used tofu)
- bell pepper, sliced thin
- carrot, shredded
- red onion, sliced thin
- soy sauce, or stir-fry sauce, or teriyaki or whathaveyou (we used a store-bought jar)
- udon noodles
- Cook the tofu (or chicken or steak) in a large skillet. Bonus points if you have a wok. We don't. (If you use tofu, remember to dry fry it first to get the moisture out and prevent a soggy stir fry mess.)
- Add in the bell pepper, carrot, red onion, mushrooms and sprouts and cook until all are tender. Meanwhile, cook the udon noodles according to the package. Ours took about 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Add in your sauce of choice, in the quantity of your choice. Easy directions, right?
- Combine noodles with the vegetables and simmer for another few minutes.