Yes, this smoothie has kale & parsley in it.
action plan prep
- Read a bit about me and why I chose to do the 28-Day Challenge at "Re-introduction," Or "Nice to Meet You (Again)".
- We've all had them, the dreaded holiday cookie hangover.
- Download a free weekly menu organizer :)
- Getting organized with quinoa, kale & a 3-ring binder.
Planning ahead, geek-style.
week 1, pare down & purify
- I posted my week 1: menus & meals.
- Tasty quinoa salad & a vegetarian "chili".
- I looked at last year's Action Plan for more detox specifics & examples.*
- Just like an ecto-cooler: green smoothie, the verdict.*
- Had to keep reminding myself that it was more than just a detox.
- No reason at all to skip snack time!
- And a question: how'd we do? my lessons learned.
Homemade quinoa crackers.
- Here were my week 2: menus & meals.
- Learned a lot about gluten, gluten, gluten (thoughts & links).*
- Exploring meat and dairy in vegans, vegetarians & omnivores.*
- All about tofu and tempeh in soy, the final detox frontier.
We had an awesome conversation about food choices and lifestyles.
weeks 3 & 4, gain momentum & kick-start a new you
- A few ideas for post-detox healthy munchies.
- Anyone have any recipe-organizing tips?
- Got a little heavy in connecting the dots, one at a time.
- Etsy roundup of a few pretty things to spruce up your workspace.
- Ideas for rebounding from a funk.
- The Action Plan is over, but I'm going to keep on truckin'.
* Most popular posts.
So that's it! Are you making any progress on your New Years Resolutions? Looking back on my own, I realize that I need to pare it down. I'm such an obsessive list maker that I always end up overwhelmed and defeated. So this year, I'm going to slow it all down and pick just one goal each month. Slow and steady.