All Good's Bakers incredible Sriracha mayo.
Small Kitchen College Brown Bag Challenge. All this week the ladies from Big Girls, Small Kitchen/Small Kitchen College are celebrating the brown bag lunch and all of its nutritious, convenient & money-saving glory. They are partnering with BuiltNY to share recipes, tips & giveaway goodies for brown baggin' your lunch. If you've got a tasty homemade lunch-on-the-go to share, head over there and enter the challenge! I'm always on the prowl for new lunch ideas that travel and will keep well in the refrigerator for a few hours. Which reminds me, I still need to recreate that delectable lunch from Portland's The Whole Bowl food cart :)
More lunch ideas:
- Beet & Brown Rice Veggie Burgers
- Pita with Veggies & Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Simple Rice & Veggie Bowl
- Recreate this Delightful Smorgasboard
- Cornish Pasty with Butternut Squash, Parmesan & Sage
- Tempeh Deli Salad
- Salad with Feta Vinaigrette
- Summer Orzo Salad
- A PB&J with Homemade Peanut Butter
- In the winter, leftover Sunday Soup
And check out my post up on From Scratch Club today for a kicky Garlic Scape Pesto recipe. It's garlic scape week over there with garlic scape info, recipes and growing tips!